3-1/2" Test Pressure Gauge, 0 to 100 psi
- Item # 4FFV8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # P3508L05
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112403
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This gauge features steel case construction to resist impact in demanding applications.
- Item Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Application Test
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 3-1/2"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Steel
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Brass
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 100
- Gauge Secondary Range Units Bar
- Gauge Secondary Range Values 0 to 5
- Gauge Accuracy +/-3-2-3%
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Panel Mountable No
- Liquid Filled No
- Gauge Primary Range Smallest Graduation 2
- Gauge Case Material Steel
- Gauge Primary Range Numbered Graduations 20
- Gauge Case Color Black
- Basic Gauge Socket Material Brass
- Gauge Socket Material Brass
- Basic Gauge Sensor Material Brass
- Gauge Sensor Material Brass
- Gauge Lens Material Acrylic
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Plastic
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- For Use With Pressure Test Kits
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Series P3508L
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions