2" Test Pressure Gauge, 0 to 100 psi
- Item # 5RND8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # P206605
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112403
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Application Test
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 2"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Stainless Steel
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Brass / Bronze
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Connection Location Center Back
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 100
- Gauge Accuracy +/-2-1-2%
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Panel Mountable No
- Liquid Filled No
- Gauge Primary Range Smallest Graduation 1
- Gauge Case Material Stainless Steel
- Gauge Primary Range Numbered Graduations 10
- Gauge Case Color Stainless Steel
- Basic Gauge Socket Material Brass
- Gauge Socket Material Brass
- Basic Gauge Sensor Material Bronze
- Gauge Sensor Material Phosphor Bronze
- Gauge Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Plastic
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Series P2066
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.