2-1/2" Test Pressure Gauge, 0 to 100 psi
- Item # 4FFV2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # P2508L05
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112403
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Application Test
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 2-1/2"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Steel
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Brass
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 100
- Gauge Secondary Range Units Bar
- Gauge Secondary Range Values 0 to 5
- Gauge Accuracy +/-3-2-3%
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Panel Mountable No
- Liquid Filled No
- Gauge Primary Range Smallest Graduation 2
- Gauge Case Material Steel
- Gauge Primary Range Numbered Graduations 20
- Gauge Case Color Black
- Basic Gauge Socket Material Brass
- Gauge Socket Material Brass
- Basic Gauge Sensor Material Brass
- Gauge Sensor Material Brass
- Gauge Lens Material Acrylic
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Plastic
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- For Use With Pressure Test Kits
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Series P2508L
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions