Gear Oil, 1 gal. Container Size
- Item # 49CR82
- Mfr. Model # MSF1436005
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Gear Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 320
- SAE Grade 90W
- Base Oil Synthetic
- Container Size 1 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Lubricant Additives No Additives
- Min. Operating Temp. 15 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Pour Point -35 Degrees F
- Container Type Bottle
- Color Yellow
- Timken OK Load 40 lb.
- Standards NSF 152881, H-1
- Application Gear Oil for Use In and Around Food Processing Areas, Food Processing Equipment As A Protective Anti-Rust Film, As A Release Agent On Gaskets or Seals of Tank Closures, As A Lubricant for Machine Parts and Equipment In Locations In Which There Is A Potential Exposure of The Lubricated Part to Food, Gear Drives and Right Angle Gear Drives, General Purpose and Gear Oil Lubricants
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.