Synthetic, SAE Grade : 75W, 5 gal. Pail
- Item # 49CR64
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MSF2011003
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Series FGG
- Item - Gear Oil Gear Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 68
- SAE Grade 75W
- Base Oil Synthetic
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Lubricant Additives No Additives
- Min. Operating Temp. 0 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Pour Point 0 Degrees F
- Container Style Pail
- Color Yellow
- Standards NSF H-1
- Application Food Processing Areas, Gaskets or Seals of Tank Closures, As A Lubricant for Machine Parts and Equipment In Locations In Which There is A Potential Exposure of The Lubricated Part to Food, Gear Drives and Right Angle Gear Drives
- AGMA Standard 2
- Extreme Pressure Use No
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.