Permanent Industrial Marker, Paint-Based, Blues Color Family, Medium Tip, 1 EA
- Item # 22XT77
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 78104
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H4902
- UNSPSC # 44121708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Marking Tool Product Group Industrial Markers
- Item Industrial Marker
- Marker Type Permanent
- Marking Tool Base Material Paint
- Marking Tool Color Family Blues
- Marking Tool Tip Size Group Medium
- Min. Temp. -50 Degrees F
- Max. Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Series Mighty Marker(R)
- Marking Tool Surface Material Concrete,Glass,Metal,Plastic,Rubber
- Marking Tool Tip Shape Ball
- Tip Size Medium
- Tip Material Steel
- Features Writes through Oil, Grease, and Underwater. Writes on all surfaces. 25-30 minute Dry Time. Pressure Bulb controls paint flow.
- Standards OSHA, ASTM D-4236
- Color Blue
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI, and PR.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4TKL1DYKEM
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.