1/4" FNPT Differential Pressure Gauge with 4-1/2" Dial, 0 to 15 psi, 316 Stainless Steel
- Item # 22A552
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 240-SC-02-O(JAA)-15P
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112403
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Differential Pressure Gauge Type Differential Pressure Gauge
- Item Differential Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 4-1/2"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Plastic
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Stainless Steel / Buna-N
- Differential Gauge Connection Type FNPT
- Differential Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Connection Location Inline
- Differential Pressure Range Units psi
- Differential Pressure Range Value 0 to 15
- Gauge Accuracy +/-3-2-3%
- Body Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Gauge Primary Range Smallest Graduation 0.5
- Diaphragm Material Buna-N
- Piston Material Stainless Steel
- Seal Material Buna-N
- Gauge Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Rated Total Pressure 1500 psi
- Relay Type SPDT
- Contact Rating 0.25A, 125VAC/DC
- Dial Material Engineered Plastic
- Standards ASME B1.20.1, ASME B40.100, CSA-C22.2 No. 14, 25 and 30, UL Std. No. 50, 508, 698, and 1203, NEMA Std. No. 250, SAE J514, EN60079-0, EN60079-1 & EN61241-0, EN61241-1, EN13463-1
- Scale Type Pressure
- Includes Installation and Operation Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 22A532MIDWEST INSTRUMENT
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.