Light Duty (0 to1999 psi) Electric Stationary Pressure Washer, Cold Water Type, 2.5 gpm, 1000 psi
- Item # 3WB73
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GC-1003-SME1
- Catalog Page # 1587
- UNSPSC # 47121805
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Washer
- Pressure Washer Duty Rating Light Duty (0 to1999 psi)
- Operating Pressure 1000 psi
- Power Type Electric
- Pressure Washer Water Type Cold
- Pressure Washer Style Stationary
- Flow Rate Range 2-2.9 gpm
- Pressure Washer Flow Rate 2.5 gpm
- Detergent Injection System Yes
- HP 2.0
- Volts/Phase 120/1
- Pump Type Triplex Piston
- Pump Drive Belt
- Piston Material Solid Ceramic
- Usable Hours per Week 20+
- Amps AC 18.8
- Plug Type 5-20P
- Hose Dimensions 3/8" x 50 ft.
- Water Input Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Includes Time-delay Shutdown Switch that Automatically Turns Off Unit when not in Use for Set Time
- Length 29-1/2"
- Width 20-1/2"
- Height 15"
- Net Weight 172 lb.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.