Heavy Duty (2800 to 3299 psi) Diesel Cart Pressure Washer, Cold Water Type, 3.9 gpm, 3000 psi
- Item # 20KC12
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GC-3004-0MKD
- Catalog Page # 1589
- UNSPSC # 47121805
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Washer
- Pressure Washer Duty Rating Heavy Duty (2800 to 3299 psi)
- Operating Pressure 3000 psi
- Power Type Diesel
- Pressure Washer Water Type Cold
- Pressure Washer Style Cart
- Flow Rate Range 3-3.9 gpm
- Pressure Washer Flow Rate 3.9 gpm
- Engine Brand Kohler
- Starter Type Electric
- HP 9.8
- Pump Type Crankshaft
- Pump Drive Belt
- Piston Material Solid Ceramic
- Usable Hours per Week 20+
- Hose Dimensions 3/8" x 50 ft.
- Burner Fuel Diesel
- Includes 0 Degrees , 15 Degrees , 25 Degrees and 40 Degrees Quick Connect Nozzles, Swivel, Bend Restrictors, 36" Lace with Rubber Grip, Insulated Trigger Gun With Safety Lock-Off
- Warranty 3 yr. Engine, 7 yr. Pump
- Length 46"
- Width 28"
- Height 30"
- Net Weight 245 lb.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.