Aluminum 5/16 HP Centrifugal Pump, 1 Phase, 12VDC Voltage
- Item# 21C948
- Mfr. Model# WPX701
- Catalog Page# 3350
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 5/16
- Phase 1
- Voltage 12VDC
- Amps 10/13.5
- Inlet 3/8" NPT
- Outlet 3/8" NPT
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Impeller Type Gerotor
- Impeller Material Steel
- Max. Head 92 ft.
- GPM of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head 2.05
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 2.0
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 1.65
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 1.58
- Seal Material Viton
- Length 4"
- Width 4"
- Height 4-7/8"
- Motor RPM 2000
- Motor Type Brushed
- Wetted Materials Anodized Aluminum, Steel, Viton, Steel Bearing
- Max. Liquid Temp. 185 Degrees F
- GPM @ 1 Ft. of Head 2.03
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 2.0
- GPM @ 7 Feet of Head 1.8
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 1.75
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 1.5
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 1.42
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 1.13
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 0.96
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 0.73
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 0.28
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 0.16
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 0.8 to 1.25 gpm @ 58 to 35 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity 0.95
- Max. Case Pressure 70 psi
- Inlet Pressure 50 psi
- Bearing Type Ball
- Max. Pressure 50 psi
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Includes Adjustable Pressure Relief Valve
- Duty Continuous
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.