Mobile Open Plastic Shelving, 60"W x 24"D x 79"H, 900 lb. Load Cap., 5 Shelves, Blue/Taupe
- Item # 20W702
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5Q567EG3
- Catalog Page # 1156
- UNSPSC # 24101501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Shelving Plastic Shelving
- Shelving Type Mobile
- Shelving Style Open
- Shelving Strength Rating Commercial
- Overall Width 60"
- Overall Depth 24"
- Overall Height 79"
- Shelving Frame Material Steel
- Shelving Material Antimicrobial Polymer
- No. of Shelves 5
- Shelf Capacity 180 lb.
- Color Blue/Taupe
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
- Shelf Adjustments 1"
- Finish - Shelving and Racks Unfinished
- Standards NSF
- Includes (4) MetroMax Q Shelves with Grid Shelf Mats, (1) MetroMax i Shelf with Solid Shelf Mat, (4) MetroMax Epoxy Coated Steel Mobile Posts, (2) Swivel Casters, and (2 Swivel Casters with Brakes
- Shelf Style Ventilated with Solid Bottom Shelf
- Number of Drawers 0
- Caster Configuration (2) Swivel, (2) Swivel with Brakes
- Caster Dia. 5"
- Caster Material Polyurethane
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 20W701METRO
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.