Rust Remover, 5 gal. Pail, Unscented Liquid, Ready to Use, 1 EA
- Item # 20FX73
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # METALRESCUE5GAL
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121803
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cleaner Chemical Product Grouping Etchants, Rust and Lime Removers
- Item - Etchants, Rust and Lime Removers Rust Remover
- Chemicals For Use On Surface Hard Nonporous Surfaces
- Cleaner Container Type Pail
- Cleaner Container Size 5 gal.
- Fragrance Unscented
- Ready to Use/Concentrated Ready to Use
- Recommended Dilution Ready to Use
- Cleaner Form Liquid
- Primary Chemical None
- Chemical Series No Series
- Application Method Bath,Soak
- Coverage Varies
- Color Clear
- Application Temperature 68 Degrees F or Above
- Features Water Based, No Acids, No Caustics, No Health Risks, Non Toxic, Safe on Skin, Reusable
- VOC Content 0%
- Item Rust Remover
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.