Chamfer Machine,14.3" L,18V,2 Inserts
- Item # 49EX43
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # KFM 18 LTX 3 RF 18V (Bare)
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chamfer Machine
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Voltage 18
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Brushless Motor No
- Min. Workpiece Thickness 1/16"
- Max. Bevel 5/32"
- Bevel Angle 45 Degrees
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Number of Inserts 2
- Radius Inserts for Rounding Yes
- No Load RPM 0 to 7000
- Feed Speed 2 to 10 fpm
- Battery Capacity 5.5Ah
- Battery Included No
- Battery Pack Replacement 45KC03
- Tool Length 14.3"
- Tool Weight 6.8 lb.
- Features MVT Anti-Vibration Side Handle
- Includes (2) Indexable Carbide Inserts 45 Degrees Chamfer, (2) Indexable Carbide Inserts R2 5/64" Radius, (2) Indexable Carbide Inserts R3 1/8" Radius, Guide Fence, T15 Torx Screwdriver, Dust Filter, Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.