1/4" Hex Cordless Screwdriver, 18.0 Voltage, Bare Tool
- Item # 53YZ53
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SE 18 LTX 2500 bare
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112710
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Screwdriver
- Chuck Size 1/4" Hex
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Voltage 18.0
- Max. Torque 80 in.-lb.
- No Load RPM 0 to 2500
- Clutch Style 1/4" Hex Quick Change
- Series Ultra-M
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Brushless Motor No
- Handle Type Pistol
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Included No
- Battery Pack Replacement 48UT60
- Features High Torque, Compact and Lightweight Design, single Hand Use Design, Trigger Switch with Additional Lock-On Button, Precise Driving of Screws with The Removable Depth Guide, Integrated LED Working Light, Rubber Coated Handle, Designed to Handle All Types of Materials and Substrates, Ideal for Fixing Cement Board, Drywall and Plywood to Wood and Metal Framework
- Tool Length 9-29/32"
- Tool Weight 2.3 lb.
- Includes Depth Guide, 1/4" Magnetic Bit Holder, #2 25mm Phillips Screwdriver Bit, Belt Hook
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.