1/2" Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver, 18.0 Voltage, Bare Tool
- Item # 53YZ61
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SB 18 LTX BL I bare
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 20111603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver
- Voltage 18.0
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Chuck Size 1/2"
- Brushless Motor Yes
- No Load RPM 0 to 600/0 to 2050
- Blows per Minute 0 to 32,300
- Max. Torque 1300 in.-lb.
- Max. Power Not Specified
- Battery Included No
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Series Ultra-M
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Tool Length 8-13/32"
- Tool Weight 3.8 lb.
- Clutch Style Electronic
- Handle Type Pistol Grip
- Battery Pack Replacement 28CP79
- Features Metabo 2nd Generation Brushless Motor, Selectable Impulse Mode, Precision Stop Electronic Torque, Spindle with Hexagonal Recess, Rubber Coated Grip, Integrated LED Working Light, Robust Die Cast Aluminum Gear Housing, Ultra-M Technology
- Includes Keyless Chuck, Belt Hook, Side Handle
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.