1 Phase Surge Protection Device, 120/240VAC
- Item # 5FXW7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ST240SPG
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Surge-Traps™• 50/60 Hz Photovoltaic applicationsTPMOV® technology provides a fail-safe design with higher ratings, and visual indicator provides identification of product status. Mechanical coding helps in tagging the product while the remote monitoring option provides connectivity to control systems. Select models feature IP20 design.Meets UL 1449 3rd Edition.
- Item Surge Protection Device
- Phase 1
- Voltage 120/240VAC
- Max. Continuing Operating Voltage 180/360VAC
- Voltage Protection Rating 500V (L-N), 900V (L-L)
- Nominal Discharge Current 20kA
- Modes of Protection L-L, L-N
- Filtering / Nonfiltering Nonfiltering
- Modular / Nonmodular Modular
- Mounting Style DIN Rail
- Enclosure Material Polyethelene Terphthalate
- IP Rating 20
- Length 3.58"
- Width 1.39"
- Depth 2.70"
- Max. Surge Current Per Phase 50kA
- Max. Surge Current Per Mode 50kA
- Short Circuit Current Rating 200kA
- Number of Poles 2
- Number of Wires 3 Cables
- Wire Gauge 14 to 6 AWG
- Standards UL1449 3rd Edition/ IEC 61643
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions