1 Phase Surge Protection Device, 240VAC
- Item # 5FXV5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # STT22401PG
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Surge Protection Device
- Phase 1
- Voltage 240VAC
- Max. Continuing Operating Voltage 275VAC
- Voltage Protection Rating 700V (N-G), 1000V (L-N), 1500V (L-G)
- Nominal Discharge Current 20kA
- Modes of Protection L-G, L-N, N-G
- Filtering / Nonfiltering Nonfiltering
- Modular / Nonmodular Nonmodular
- Mounting Style Chase Nipple w/Lock Nut
- Enclosure Material Polycarbonate
- Enclosure NEMA Rating 2
- Length 4.40"
- Width 3.30"
- Depth 2.37"
- Max. Surge Current Per Phase 50kA
- Max. Surge Current Per Mode 50kA
- Short Circuit Current Rating 200kA
- Number of Poles 1
- Number of Wires 2 Wires
- Wire Gauge 12 AWG
- Standards UL 1449 3rd Edition
- Includes 2 ft. Leads
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.