Digital Manometer.0to2000 In WC.+/-0.05
- Item# 5ENK2
- Mfr. Model# M200-DN02000
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41103311
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Handheld Digital Manometer
- Type M2 Series Smart
- Pressure Range 0-2000" H2O Differential
- Max. Pressure 150 psi (10 Bar)
- Accuracy + 0.025% FS or optional + 0.05% F.S
- Display 5 Digit LCD (0.25" high) 2 line x 16 alphanumeric characters with contrast adjustment. Two stage backlight with visual overrange indiction
- Resolution 0.1" WC
- Operating Temp. Range 23 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Storage Temp. Range -40 Degrees F to 140 Degrees F (-40 Degrees C to 60 Degrees C)
- Standards and Approvals Intrinsically Safe, Class I, Div 1, Group A, B, C, D, T4, cUL Listed, CE 0539
- Connection Type 1/8" female NPT, 316L SS
- Battery Type (4) AA Alkaline
- Includes Protective Red Boot, User's manual, 4 AA Alkaline Batteries
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.