Pressure Transmitter, -14.5-21 psi, FM, CE
- Item# 13A899
- Mfr. Model# 3200G-1-FM-1-1-LCD
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41112410
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Transmitter
- Range -14.5 to 21 psi, (Factory Set 0 to 21 psi)
- Accuracy 0.075% Full Scale
- Output 4 to 20mA /HART Communication
- Power Required 11.9 to 45 VDC
- Process Connection 1/2" FNPT
- Electrical Connections Screw Terminals
- Wetted Materials 316L Stainless Steel
- Housing Epoxy Coated Aluminum
- Operating Temp. -40 Degrees to 248 Degrees F
- NEMA Rating 4X
- Safety Rating Class I, Div I Groups A, B, C and D.
- Loop Resistance 0 to 1500 ohms
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 58
- Thermal Error +/-0.125% span/32 Degrees C
- Features Configurable Using Zero/Span Buttons (No Calibrator Required), Rangeablity (100:1), High Accuracy (0.075%), Automatic Ambient Temperature Compensation, Fail-Mode Process Function
- Calibration Certificate N
- Display 5 Digit Display
- Display Units Multiple Units
- Compatible With Clean Dry Non-corrosive Gasses
- Includes Instruction Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.