5 Digit LCD Screw Terminals Explosion Proof Pressure Transmitter; 0 to 725 psi
- Item # 13A902
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3200G-3-FM-1-1-LCD
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112410
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Transmitter Type Explosion Proof Pressure Transmitter
- Wetted Materials - Transmitters 316L Stainless Steel
- Range Values - Transmitter 0 to 725
- Range Units - Transmitter psi
- Accuracy - Transmitter +/-0.075% Full Scale
- Electrical Connections - Transmitter Screw Terminals
- Power Required - Transmitters 12 to 45VDC
- Process Connection Size - Transmitter 1/2"
- Process Connection Type - Transmitter FNPT
- Shape - Transmitter Irregular
- Overall Height - Transmitter 6.25"
- Overall Width - Transmitter 3.50"
- Overall Depth - Transmitter 4.25"
- Connection Location - Transmitter Bottom
- Output - Transmitter 4 to 20mA DC, HART Communication
- Display - Transmitter 5 Digit LCD
- Operating Temp. - Transmitter -40 Degrees to 248 Degrees F
- Safety Rating - Transmitter Class I Div.1 Groups A, B, C, D
- Wiring Entry - Transmitter 1/2" FNPT
- Features Configurable Using Zero/Span Buttons (No Calibrator Required), Rangeablity (100:1), High Accuracy (0.075%), Automatic Ambient Temperature Compensation, Fail-Mode Process Function
- Calibration Certificate N
- Loop Resistance 0 to 1500 ohms
- Housing Epoxy Coated Aluminum
- NEMA Rating 4X
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 2000
- Thermal Error +/-0.125% span/32 Degrees C
- Compatible With Clean Dry Non-corrosive Gasses
- Includes Instruction Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Display Units Multiple Units
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.