Polyurethane Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A2, HPPE Lining, Gray, Salt and Pepper, XL, P
- Item # 48GJ39
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 9672REXL
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # J4387
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A2
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level Not Tested
- Glove Coating Material Polyurethane
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant HPPE
- Suggested Use Environment Dry
- Series Memphis Dyneema(R)
- Glove Size XL
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- Palm Material Polyurethane
- Color Gray, Salt and Pepper
- Cuff Knit Wrist
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- Glove Coating Finish Flat
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 13-3/4"
- Application Agriculture, Assembly Line Production, Carpentry, Construction, Demolition, Glass Handling, Janitorial, Recycling, Roofing, Salvage, Warehousing
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.