Nitrile Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A4 Lining, Orange, L, PR 1
- Item # 48XW51
- Mfr. Model # 9178NFOL
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # J4930
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A4
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level Not Tested
- Glove Coating Material Nitrile
- Suggested Use Environment Dry, Light Oil and Oily
- Series Memphis Orange Kevlar(R)
- Glove Size L
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material Kevlar(R)
- Color Orange
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- Glove Coating Finish Foam
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 12-3/4"
- Cut Resistant Yes
- Abrasion Resistant No
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 3
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 0
- ANSI Cut Grams 1783
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 67.91
- Thumb Style Wing
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 13
- Knuckle Padding Material None
- Finger Material High Performance Fibers
- Stitching Material Core Spun Thread
- Standards ANSI 105
- Application Protects From Sharp Edges of Metals, Ceramics, Glass and Other Materials
- Weight Light
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.