Nitrile Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A3 Lining, Red, Salt and Pepper, L, PR 1
- Item # 48GK64
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 9683CSL
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # J4398
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A3
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level Not Tested
- Glove Coating Material Nitrile
- Suggested Use Environment Dry,Light Oil,Oily
- Series UltraTech Cut and Splash
- Glove Size L
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material Nitrile
- Color Red, Salt and Pepper
- Cuff Knit Wrist
- Glove Coating Coverage Full
- Glove Coating Finish Foam
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 10"
- Application Automotive Assembly, Farming, Lanscaping, Sheet Metal, Material Handling, Beef Processing, Canning, Glass handling, HVAC, Metal Fabrication, Pipe Fitting, Plumbing, Salvage
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 40P621MCR SAFETY
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.