Natural Rubber Latex Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A4 Lining, Blue, Yellow, XL, PR 1
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A4
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 3
- Glove Coating Material Natural Rubber Latex
- Suggested Use Environment Dry
- Series Flex Tuff II
- Glove Size XL
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- Palm Material Latex
- Color Blue, Yellow
- Cuff Knit Wrist
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- Glove Coating Finish Crinkled
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 10-3/4"
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 3
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 3
- ANSI Cut Grams 1613
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 0
- Thumb Style Wing
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 10
- Knuckle Padding Material None
- Finger Material Latex / Kevlar(R) / Synthetic Fibers
- Stitching Material Kevlar(R)
- Standards ANSI 105, EN388
- Application Automotive Aseembly, Farming, Landscaping, Carpentry, Construction, Janitorial, Material Handling, Metal Fabrication, Recycling
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.