10" Powder Free Unlined Polyethylene Disposable Gloves, Clear, Size XL, 500PK
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Disposable Gloves
- Disposable Glove Material Polyethylene
- Glove Size XL
- Powdered/Powder Free Powder Free
- Palm Thickness 0.40 mil
- Finger Thickness 0.40 mil
- Cuff Thickness 4.00 mil
- Glove Length 10"
- Glove Texture Location Fully
- Color Clear
- Lining Unlined
- Cuff Straight
- Disposable Glove Grade Food, Industrial
- Aloe Inner Surface No
- Ambidextrous/Hand-Specific Ambidextrous
- Latex Content Latex Free
- Metal Detectable No
- Sterile/Non-Sterile Non-Sterile
- Standards Component Materials Comply With All Relevant Federal Regulations For Food Contact
- Application Food Processing, Assembly, Maintenance, Bakeries, Bottling, Dairy, Painting and Inspection
- Resists Food Handling
- Disposable Glove Palm Thickness 0.00 to 0.99 mil
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3BA39CONDOR
Price $8.72 / pkg. of 100
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.