9 Cu. Ft. Forced Air Programmable Universal Oven, 46.6"H x 32" W x 27" D
- Item # 20H911
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # UF 260 PLUS
- Catalog Page # 638
- UNSPSC # 41104506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Programmable Universal Oven
- Convection Type Forced Air
- Temp. Range (C) at least 10 Degrees C above ambient up to +300 Degrees C
- Temp. Range (F) up to +572 Degrees F
- Overall Height 46.6"
- Overall Width 32"
- Overall Depth 27"
- Temp. Accuracy up to 99.9 Degrees +/-0.1 Degrees C / from 100 Degrees +/-0.5 Degrees C
- Chamber Height 31.5"
- Chamber Width 25.2"
- Chamber Depth 19.7"
- Amps 15.6
- Hz 50/60
- Voltage 115
- Watts 1800
- Capacity (Cu.-Ft.) 9
- Capacity (ML) 256,000
- Programmable Yes
- Temp. Recovery Time 14 to 27 min.
- Temp. Uniformity +/-1.8 Degrees C
- Preheat Time 33 to 104 min.
- Chamber Material Stainless Steel
- Door Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors 1
- Number of Shelves 2
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.