3.8 Cu. Ft. Gravity Universal Oven, 34"H x 29" W x 23" D
- Item # 20H897
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # UN 110
- Catalog Page # 638
- UNSPSC # 41104506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Universal Oven
- Convection Type Gravity
- Temp. Range (C) at least 5 Degrees C above ambient up to +300 Degrees C
- Temp. Range (F) up to +572 Degrees F
- Overall Height 34"
- Overall Width 29"
- Overall Depth 23"
- Temp. Accuracy up to 99.9 Degrees +/-0.1 Degrees C / from 100 Degrees +/-0.5 Degrees C
- Chamber Height 18.9"
- Chamber Width 22"
- Chamber Depth 15.8"
- Amps 19.1
- Hz 50/60
- Voltage 115
- Watts 1800
- Capacity (Cu.-Ft.) 3.8
- Capacity (ML) 108,000
- Programmable No
- Temp. Recovery Time 11 to 19 min.
- Temp. Uniformity +/-1.8 Degrees C
- Preheat Time 29 to 69 min.
- Chamber Material Stainless Steel
- Door Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors 1
- Number of Shelves 2
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 20H894MEMMERT
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.