1.1 Cu. Ft. Gravity Programmable Universal Oven, 27.8"H x 23" W x 17" D
- Item # 20H915
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # UN 30 PLUS
- Catalog Page # 638
- UNSPSC # 41104506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Programmable Universal Oven
- Convection Type Gravity
- Temp. Range (C) at least 5 Degrees C above ambient up to +300 Degrees C
- Temp. Range (F) up to +572 Degrees F
- Overall Height 27.8"
- Overall Width 23"
- Overall Depth 17"
- Temp. Accuracy up to 99.9 Degrees +/-0.1 Degrees C / from 100 Degrees +/-0.5 Degrees C
- Chamber Height 12.6"
- Chamber Width 15.8"
- Chamber Depth 9.8"
- Amps 14
- Hz 50/60
- Voltage 115
- Watts 1600
- Capacity (Cu.-Ft.) 1.1
- Capacity (ML) 32,000
- Programmable Yes
- Temp. Recovery Time 6 to 14 min.
- Temp. Uniformity +/-2.7 Degrees C
- Preheat Time 28 to 39 min.
- Chamber Material Stainless Steel
- Door Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors 1
- Number of Shelves 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 20H916MEMMERT
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.