Transformer Turns Ratio Tester, ±0.2 to 0.25% Range Dependent Accuracy, 55 Hz Calibration Frequency
- Item# 3GZX6
- Mfr. Model# TTR20-1
- Catalog Page# 571
- UNSPSC# 39121001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Transformer Turns Ratio Tester
- Turns Ratio Range 0.8 to 10,000
- Accuracy +/-0.2 to 0.25% Range Dependent
- Transformer Polarity Normal or Reversed
- Calibration Frequency 55 Hz
- Excitation Current Range 0 to 100 mA
- Excitation Voltage Range Automatic, 8 V AC for Distribution or Power Transformers and Potential Transformers, 0.5, 1.5 or 8 V AC for Current Transformers
- Display LCD
- Operating Temp. Range -5 to 130 Degrees F
- Ambient Humidity Range 0 to 90%
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Power Source AA Battery
- Includes Battery, Carrying Case, 6 Foot Winding Leads and Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.