15-in-1 Outdoors and Marine Multi-Bit Screwdriver, 8-1/2" Overall Length, Number of Pieces: 8
- Item # 5PA33
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 151SS-B
- Catalog Page # 801
- UNSPSC # 27112814
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Screwdriver and Nut Driver Grouping Screwdrivers
- Item Multi-Bit Screwdriver
- Tip Style Group Crosspoint,Slotted,Square,Star
- Screwdriver Tip Style Phillips/Slotted/Square Recess/Torx(R)
- Sizes Included Phillips #1 x #2, #0 x #3, Robertson Square Recess #1 x #2, #0 x #3, Slotted #4 x #6, Torx(R) T10 x T15, T20 x T25
- Handle Material Multi-Component
- Overall Length 8-1/2"
- Includes Nutdriver 1/4"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- ESD Safe No
- Insulated No
- Handle Design Ergonomic
- Bit Style Phillips,Robertson Square Recess,Slotted,Torx(R)
- Driver Type 15-in-1
- Primary Application Outdoors and Marine
- Ratcheting No
- Single End/Double End Double End
- Bit Retainer Type Quick Change
- Number of Pieces 8
- Shank Type Solid
- Shank Material Stainless Steel
- Finish Natural
- Screwdriver Bit Material S2 Steel
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Features Bit Storage In Handle, EZ Guide Collar, Palm Saver End Cap, Engineered Nylon/ABS Resin and Triax 1120 Handle
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 4KTF9MEGAPRO
Item # 4KTG2MEGAPRO
Item # 1PMA8MEGAPRO
Item # 22XT31MEGAPRO
Item # 35HV09MEGAPRO
Item # 22XT29MEGAPRO
Item # 35HV04MEGAPRO
Item # 5PA32MEGAPRO
Item # 2MRT715-in-1 General Purpose Multi-Bit Screwdriver with Holster, 8-1/2" Overall Length, Number of Pieces:MEGAPRO
Item # 4KTG1MEGAPRO
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.