Multi-Bit Screwdriver 7-Pc., 13-in-1, General Purpose, 8-1/2" Overall Length
- Item # 4KTF9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 211R2C36RD-B
- Catalog Page # 801
- UNSPSC # 27111701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Supplemental product information has been provided to improve the usage and application of this item.
- Screwdriver and Nut Driver Grouping Screwdrivers
- Item Multi-Bit Screwdriver
- Tip Style Group Crosspoint,Slotted,Square,Star
- Screwdriver Tip Style Phillips/Slotted/Square Recess/Torx(R)
- Sizes Included Phillips #1 x #2, #0 x #3, Robertson Square Recess #1 x #2, Slotted #4 x #6, Torx(R) T10 x T15, T20 x T25
- Handle Material Multi-Component
- Overall Length 8-1/2"
- Includes Nutdriver 1/4"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- ESD Safe No
- Insulated No
- Handle Design Ergonomic
- Bit Style Phillips,Robertson Square Recess,Slotted,Torx(R)
- Driver Type 13-in-1
- Primary Application General Purpose
- Ratcheting Yes
- Single End/Double End Double End
- Bit Retainer Type Quick Change
- Number of Pieces 7
- Shank Type Solid
- Shank Material Steel
- Finish Black Oxide
- Screwdriver Bit Material S2 Steel
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Features Bit Storage In Handle, 28-Tooth Rachet Design, Triax 1120 and Versollan Rubber Handle, Palm Saver End Cap
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.