Disaster Preparedness Kit,Serve 1 to 6
- Item # 30LR63
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MS-75156
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 42172001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item First Aid Kit
- Number of Components 38
- People Served 1 to 6
- Case Material Plastic Bag
- Color Orange
- Includes (1) Roll Transparent Tape-1"x10yds, (1) EMT shears-7-1/4", (1) Berman Oral Airway Set sizes 1-6: infant 40mm, child 60mm, small adult 80mm, adult 90mm, large adult 100mm, X-large adult 110mm; (1) mylar emergency blanket 52"x82"; (1) Match Set: 1 sprague steth & 1 adult blood pressure cuff; (6) Large pair latex free gloves, (6) adhesive bandages 1"x3", (3) pack gauze pads 4"x4" 12-ply sterile 2's; (4) ABD pads 5"x9"; (2) Rolled gauze 4-1/2"x4.1yd 6ply sterile, (1) multi-trauma dressing 12"x30" sterile, (2) triangular bandages, (1) cpr pocket mask in clam shell case
- Standards FDA
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI, and PR.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.