First Aid Kit Refill, Bulk, 267Pcs, 50 Ppl
- Item# 11C669
- Mfr. Model# 56501
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 42172001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item First Aid Kit Refill
- First Aid Kit Application General Purpose
- Mount Type Refill
- Kit Type Bulk
- Number of Components 267
- First Aid Kit ANSI Standards Not ANSI Compliant
- First Aid ANSI Kit Class Not ANSI 2015 Compliant
- First Aid ANSI Kit Type Not ANSI Compliant
- People Served 50
- Case Material Corrugated
- Color Brown
- Number of Shelves 0
- Waterproof No
- Height 12"
- Width 4"
- Depth 4"
- Color Code No
- Includes (100) Plastic Strips, (2) Rolls 1/2 x 5 yd. Tape, (5) Alcohol Pads, (5) Ammonia Wipes, (10) Antiseptic Wipes, (6) Aspirin Packets, (6) Packets Of Burn Cream, (2) Small Ice Packs, 1 oz. Eyewash, First Aid Handbook, (2) Roller Gauze 2", (5) Insect Sting Wipes, (2) Pair Of Gloves, (6) Packets Of Non-Aspirin, Scissors, (10) Gauze Pads 3 x 3, 5 x 9 Combine Pad, (4) Eyepads, Triangular Bandage, Tweezers
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.