Wide Mouth Cylindrical Specimen Container, Plastic, 236mL, Clear, 500 PK
- Item # 39D735
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4220
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41104117
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Specimen Container
- Labware Capacity - English 8 oz.
- Labware Capacity - Metric 236mL
- Mouth Wide
- Bottle/Jar Shape Cylindrical
- Labware Basic Material Plastic
- Labware Body Material Polystyrene
- Includes Closure Yes
- Sterile/Non-Sterile Non-Sterile
- Pre-Cleaned None
- Labware Clarity Translucent
- Labware Closure Type Snap On
- Labware Closure Liner Material HDPE
- Labware Closure Material HDPE
- Autoclavable Yes
- Labware Body Color Clear
- Labware Closure Color Gray
- Labware Closure Liner Design Flat
- Labware Nominal Capacity - English 8 oz.
- Labware Nominal Capacity - Metric 236mL
- Labware Depth - English 4"
- Labware Width - English 4"
- Diameter 2-7/8"
- Graduation Subdivisions 10mL
- Graduation Range 10 to 240mL/ 1/4 to 8 oz./10 cc t
- Labware Height - English 4"
- Labware Height - Metric 101.6mm
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.