Eye Care Kit, Kit, Plastic Case Material, Eye Care, 5 People Served Per Kit
- Item # 11C682
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 41057
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 42172001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Eye Care Kit
- First Aid Kit Type Kit
- First Aid Kit Primary Application Specialty
- Unitized No
- People Served Per Kit 5
- Case Material Plastic
- First Aid Kit Mounting Type Portable, Wall Mount
- Height 7"
- Width 3-1/4"
- Depth 3-1/4"
- Waterproof Yes
- First Aid Kit Application Eye Care
- Number of Components 27
- Number of Shelves 1
- Color White
- First Aid Kit ANSI Standards Not ANSI Compliant
- First Aid ANSI Kit Type III
- Includes (16) Unit Kit, 4 oz. Eyewash, (8) Eyepads, (2) Small Ice Packs, (16) Plastic Strips
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI, and PR.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.