3" Plate Caster, 175 lb. Load Rating
- Item# 1MMC7
- Mfr. Model# CN03NRP100SWTP02G
- Catalog Page# 1499
- UNSPSC# 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Plate Caster
- Caster Load Rating Range Light-Duty
- Extended Lead No
- Wheel Dia. 3"
- Load Rating 175 lb.
- Wheel Width 1"
- Overall Height 4-5/32"
- Caster Brake Included No
- Caster Lock Type No Lock Included
- Caster Product Group Swivel Caster
- Caster Sub-Type Swivel
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Neoprene
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 13/16" x 1-1/4"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 13/16" x 1-7/8"
- Caster Wheel Bearings Ball
- Wheel Color Black
- Caster Core Material Nylon
- Caster Plate Hole Pattern C
- Plate Size 1-1/4" x 2-3/8"
- Caster Raceway Double Ball
- Includes Thread Guards
- Durometer 65 Shore A
- Core Color Black
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 3/16"
- Frame Material Steel
- Plate Thickness 1/8"
- Frame Finish Chrome Plated
- Thread Guard Yes
- Application Laboratory Equipment, IV Stands, Mobile Computer Stands, Medical Equipment
- Caster Temp. Range Available Yes
- Caster Temp. Range -30 Degrees to 175 Degrees F
- Non-Marking Yes
- Number of Wheels 1
- Caster Wheel Shape Crown
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.