Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 4 Lining, High Visibility Yellow, M, PR 1
- Item # 31TU55
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SMG-C91-009
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H7893
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 4
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 3
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Glove Size M
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- Palm Material Synthetic Leather, Armortex(R)
- Color High Visibility Yellow
- Cuff Hook-and-Loop
- Glove Cut Clute
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 10"
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 5
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles Greater Than 1000
- ANSI Cut Grams Greater Than 1500
- ANSI Puncture Newtons Greater Than 60
- Thumb Style Straight
- Finger Style Full
- Finger Material Synthetic Leather, Armortex(R)
- Stitching Material Nylon
- Standards ANSI/ISEA
- Application Oil/Gas Operations, Maintenance, Mechanic Work, Metal/Glass/Wood Handling And Extrication
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.