Peristaltic,1/60 HP,Norprene,97 GPD
- Item # 20LX54
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # UD75-XA-LSAUG19
- Catalog Page # 2680
- UNSPSC # 41105105
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Chemical Metering Pumps Chemical Metering Pump
- Chemical Metering Pump Type Peristaltic
- Max. Flow (gpd) - Pumps 97.00 gpd
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 25 psi
- Voltage - Pumps 115VAC
- Max. Viscosity - Pumps 300 cP
- HP - Pumps 1/60
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Flow Rate Output Control Adjustable
- Tubing Material - Peristaltic Pumps Norprene
- Turn Down Ratio - Pumps 10:1
- Self-Priming Yes
- Suction Lift 4 ft.
- Head and Fitting Material - Pumps Resin
- Body Material Chemical Resistant Resin
- Motor RPM 75
- Height 5-5/8"
- Length 7-5/8"
- Width 6-7/8"
- Number of Feeds 1
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Min. Flow Rate 0.97 gpd
- cc/Min. 255
- Hz 60
- Standards ETL, cETL and ETL Sanitary, NSF 61
- Includes Tubing, Strainer, Injection Point Fitting
- Features Valveless, Nonclogging Design
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.