11"H Men's Work Boots, Steel Toe Type, Leather Upper Material, Brown, Size 7-1/2W
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Designed with storm welt construction, these steel-toe work boots feature an 11" full grain leather upper, a moisture-wicking lining, a removable polyurethane comfort insole, an EVA shock-absorbing midsole, a Patriot flexible rubber outsole, a steel shank, and a round toe.The lightweight, plastic, internal metatarsal guard is designed to conform to the shape of the foot, reducing trip hazards and increasing comfort. It's serrated for better flexibility, without compromising safety performance.Note: This footwear is designed to provide secondary protection from incidental contact with live electrical circuits. It meets F2413-11 Section 5.5 requirements and is tested to resist the application of 18,000 volts at 60 Hz for 1 minute with no current flow in excess of 1 milliampere under dry conditions. It should not be worn in explosive or hazardous areas where conductive footwear is required.
- Item Work Boots
- Toe Type Steel
- Gender Men's
- Size 7-1/2
- Footwear Width W
- Metatarsal Guard Internal
- Insulated No
- Waterproof No
- Color Brown
- Metatarsal System Internal Steel
- Footwear Closure Type Pull On
- Liner Material Nylon
- Shank Material Steel
- Midsole Material EVA
- Outsole Material Rubber
- Footwear Sole Pattern Tractor
- Manufacturers Suggested Sole Slip Rating Good
- Chemical Resisting Sole Yes
- Completely Non Metallic No
- Non-Marking Sole Yes
- Static Dissipative No
- Electrical Hazard Rated Yes
- Conductive No
- Puncture Resistant Insole No
- Metal Chip Resisting Sole Yes
- Oil Resisting Sole Yes
- Chain Saw Cut Resistant No
- Ninety Degree Heel Yes
- Toe Shape Round
- Wide Toe Cap No
- Removable Insole Yes
- Insole System Yes
- Non Metallic Upper Yes
- Max. Heat Rating 572 Degrees F
- Footwear Construction Type Goodyear(TM) Welt
- Heel Height Less Than 1/2"
- Footwear Shank Type Steel
- Upper Boot Material All Leather
- Upper Material Description Full Grain Leather
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet Not Tested
- ASTM Footwear Class F2413-11 I/75 C/75
- CSA Footwear Standard Not Specified
- Standards ASTM F2413-11
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions