Uncoated Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A6 Lining, Blue, Yellow, 2XL, PR 1
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A6
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level Not Tested
- Glove Coating Material Uncoated
- Suggested Use Environment Dry
- Series Memphis HERO
- Glove Size 2XL
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material Kevlar(R), Stainless Steel
- Color Blue, Yellow
- Cuff Knit Wrist
- Glove Coating Coverage None
- Glove Coating Finish None
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 15"
- Abrasion Resistant No
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 0
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 0
- ANSI Cut Grams Greater Than 1500
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 0
- Thumb Style Natural
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 7
- Knuckle Padding Material None
- Finger Material Kevlar(R), Stainless Steel
- Stitching Material Kevlar(R)/Stainless Steel
- Standards ANSI/ISEA 105
- Application Automotive Assembly, Bottling, Canning, Glass Handling, HVAC, Sheet Metal Industry, Bakeries
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.