Polyurethane Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2 Lining, Blue, S, PR 1
- Item # 49DC24
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 9672DT2S
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # J5031
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 3
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 0
- Glove Coating Material Polyurethane
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Series Memphis Diamond Tech 2
- Glove Size S
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material Dyneema(R), Fiber with Polyurethane Coating
- Color Blue
- Cuff Knit Wrist
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- Glove Coating Finish Smooth
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 9"
- Application Assembly Line Production, Automotive Assembly, Carpentry, Construction, Demolition, Glass Handling, Janitorial, Material Handling, Recycling, Salvage
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 1569
- ANSI Cut Grams Greater Than 500
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 0
- Back Material HPPE
- Finger Material Dyneema(R)
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 18
- Knuckle Padding Material None
- Standards ANSI 105, EN388
- Stitching Material Dyneema(R)
- Thumb Style Natural
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 36H137ANSELL
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.