Polyurethane Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A3, HPPE Lining, Black, S, PR 1
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A3
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 4
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 3
- Glove Coating Material Polyurethane
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant HPPE
- Suggested Use Environment Dry
- Series Memphis Cut Pro
- Glove Size S
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material Polyurethane
- Color Black
- Cuff Knit Wrist
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- Glove Coating Finish Flat
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 12-1/2"
- Application Aerospace, Assembly Line Production, Automotive Assembly, Carpentry, Farming, Glass Handling, Iron Work, Landscaping, Material Handling, Recycling, Sheet Metal Industry, Warehousing
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 5471
- ANSI Cut Grams 1486
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 0
- Back Material HPPE / Synthetic
- Finger Material Polyurethane / HPPE / Synthetic
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 13
- Knuckle Padding Material None
- Standards ANSI 105, EN388
- Stitching Material HPPE
- Thumb Style Wing
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 48GM92MCR SAFETY
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.