Polyurethane Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A3, HPPE Lining, Gray, Salt and Pepper, XL, P
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A3
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 5
- Glove Coating Material Polyurethane
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant HPPE
- Suggested Use Environment Dry
- Series Memphis Dyneema(R)
- Glove Size XL
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- Palm Material Polyurethane
- Color Gray, Salt and Pepper
- Cuff Knit Wrist
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- Glove Coating Finish Flat
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 13-3/4"
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 2
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 18,400
- ANSI Cut Grams 1013
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 59.15
- Thumb Style Wing
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 13
- Knuckle Padding Material None
- Finger Material Polyurethane / Dyneema(R)
- Stitching Material Dyneema(R)
- Standards ANSI 105, EN388
- Application Automotive Assembly, Farming, Landscaping, Material Handling, Glass Handling, HVAC, Bakeries
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.