Polyurethane Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A5, Dyneema®, Steel Lining, Blue, Gray, S, PR
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A5
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level Not Tested
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 3
- Glove Coating Material Polyurethane
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant Dyneema(R), Steel
- Suggested Use Environment Dry
- Series Memphis Diamond Tech 5
- Glove Size S
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material Polyurethane
- Color Blue, Gray
- Cuff Knit Wrist
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- Glove Coating Finish Flat
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 9"
- Application Aerospace, Automotive, Canning, Foundry, Glass handling, Iron Work, Mechanics, Metal Fabrication, Millwright Operations, Pipe Fitting, Sheet Metal Industry
- Abrasion Resistant No
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 0
- ANSI Cut Grams 2775
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 0
- Back Material Dyneema(R) / Stainless steel
- Finger Material Polyurethane / Dyneema(R)
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 10
- Knuckle Padding Material None
- Standards ANSI 105, EN388
- Stitching Material Dyneema(R)
- Thumb Style Wing
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.