Polyurethane Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A3, HPPE Lining, White, S, PR 1
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A3
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 5
- Glove Coating Material Polyurethane
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant HPPE
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Series Ultra Tech Dyneema(R)
- Glove Size S
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material Polyurethane
- Color White
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- Glove Coating Finish Rough
- Glove Cut Gunn
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 11-1/4"
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 13,174
- ANSI Cut Grams 1009
- Thumb Style Straight
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 13
- Knuckle Padding Material None
- Finger Material Polyurethane
- Stitching Material Dyneema(R)
- Standards ANSI 105, EN388
- Application Automotive, Metal Fabrication, Ceramics, Paper And Pulp Industry, Textile Industry And Other Applications Requiring Ultimate Cut Protection
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.