Polyurethane Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A3, HPPE Lining, Gray, M, PR 1
- Item # 21NM57
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # N9677M
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H6293
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A3
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 5
- Glove Coating Material Polyurethane
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant HPPE
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Series Ninja Force
- Glove Size M
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material Dyneema(R)
- Color Gray
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Coverage Full
- Glove Coating Finish Foam
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 13"
- Application Auto Industry, Ceramics, Trim Work Industry, Metal Working
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 19K981CONDOR
Item # 36H132Polyurethane Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 3, Dyneema®, Lycra® Lining, Black, Gray, 8, PANSELL
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.