Nitrile Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A4, Kevlar® Lining, Black, 2XL, PR 1
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A4
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 6
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 2
- Glove Coating Material Nitrile
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant Kevlar(R)
- Suggested Use Environment Dry,Light Oil,Oily
- Series Memphis Black Kevlar(R)
- Glove Size 2XL
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material Nitrile
- Color Black
- Cuff Knit Wrist
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- Glove Coating Finish Foam
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 13-1/4"
- Application Automotive Assembly, Bottling, Canning, Glass Handling, HVAC, Sheet Metal Industry, Bakeries
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 20000
- ANSI Cut Grams 2117
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 0
- Back Material Kevlar(R) / Synthetic
- Finger Material Nitrile / Kevlar(R) / Synthetic
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 13
- Knuckle Padding Material None
- Standards ANSI 105, EN388
- Stitching Material Synthetic
- Thumb Style Natural
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.