Nitrile Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A6 Lining, Black, XL, PR 1
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A6
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 4
- Glove Coating Material Nitrile
- Suggested Use Environment Dry,Light Oil,Oily
- Series Memphis Cut Pro
- Glove Size XL
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- Palm Material Nitrile
- Color Black
- Cuff Knit Wrist
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- Glove Coating Finish Flat
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 10-3/4"
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 4
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 6542
- ANSI Cut Grams 3858
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 138.41
- Thumb Style Wing
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 10
- Knuckle Padding Material None
- Finger Material Nitrile Foam / HPPE
- Stitching Material HPPE
- Standards ANSI/ISEA 105
- Application Automotive, Canning, Demolition, Glass Handling, HVAC, Construction, Metal Fabrication
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.