Nitrile Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A6, HPPE, Stainless Steel Lining, Black, L, PR 1
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A6
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 4
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 4
- Glove Coating Material Nitrile
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant HPPE, Stainless Steel
- Suggested Use Environment Dry,Light Oil,Oily
- Series Memphis Cut Pro
- Glove Size L
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- Palm Material Nitrile
- Color Black
- Cuff Knit Wrist
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- Glove Coating Finish Foam
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 11-1/4"
- Application Automotive, Canning, Demolition, Glass Handling, HVAC, Construction, Metal Fabrication
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 6542
- ANSI Cut Grams 3858
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 139.88
- Back Material HPPE / Stainless steel
- Finger Material Nitrile Foam / HPPE / Stainless steel
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 10
- Knuckle Padding Material None
- Standards ANSI/ISEA 105
- Stitching Material HPPE
- Thumb Style Wing
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.