Nitrile Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A4 Lining, Black, M, PR 1
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A4
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 3
- Glove Coating Material Nitrile
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Series Memphis Black Kevlar(R)
- Glove Size M
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material Nitrile
- Color Black
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- Glove Coating Finish Foam
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 12-1/2"
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 2
- ANSI Cut Grams 1668
- Thumb Style Straight
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 13
- Knuckle Padding Material None
- Finger Material Nitrile
- Stitching Material Kevlar(R)
- Standards ANSI 105, EN388
- Application Advanced Manufacturing, Automotive Industry, Light Heat Applications, Glass Operations, Metal Stamping, Sheet Metal, Food Processing, Meat Packing.
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 40P624MCR SAFETY
Item # 48UR38Nitrile Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 4, Kevlar®, Spandex® Lining, Blue, Yellow, M, PR 1CONDOR
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.